You are permitted to utilize StudyCrown.com on the condition that you accept and agree to this PP. If for any reason, you are unable or unwilling to agree to this PP, You agree that your permission has been revoked to access or use StudyCrown.com and Agree to cease using or attempting to use our content immediately.
StudyCrown.com May Collect all of the following information:
Personal/Business Information may be utilized by StudyCrown.com in the following ways
- personal name or business name, age, gender, address, phone number, government identification numbers and images, education history and credit card/PayPal account name/number;
- the habits you have in using our website and services;
- account details as a result of your registration;
- IP address, your browser type, access times, domain names, and referring websites and applications;
- any other relevant information we deem necessary to pass on to our education partners.
Third Party Cookies
- to send you e-mails;
- to publish information on our website and/or about the use of our website;
- to contact you about new services or to contact your social media networks about new services;
- to send you newsletters and feeds;
- to share on external, third party websites;
- to collect payments for our various services;
- to transmit contract with educational partners; and
- to submit and transmit an application to our educational partners.
StudyCrown.com reserves the right and you grant StudyCrown.com the right to utilize cookies. By your continued utilization of our website, you continue to agree to our cookies and third party cookies.
StudyCrown.com may utilize numerous platforms like GOOGLE ANALYTICS at any time. These cookies may track the time you spend on the site or pages you visit. We may also test new features and make subtle changes to the way this site is delivered from time to time as a result of these analytics platforms.
You grant us the right to advertise to third parties and to share your information with third parties. Additionally, the third parties may change throughout our course of business. Subsequently, third parties may advertise on our website or even link you to their website as a result of our relationship. If we do engage with third parties, affiliate, tracking cookies may also be utilized to simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through partner sites or if they are going to partner sites.
Advertisers and Co-Sponsors
How We Secure Your Data
StudyCrown.com believes in protecting your personal information. However, sometimes the unexpected will happen. We agree to do everything reasonably possibly to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, your image, your work, and the services you purchase from us.
StudyCrown.com will try our best to reasonably secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to our website, it may also be protected through the use of encryption such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. However, if we do not utilize SSL, you agree to hold us harmless if your information is breached by unauthorized access. Additionally, even if we use SSL and your information is still breached, you fully agree to release us from any liability and from any damages you may incur.
Updating this statement
Required Disclosure of Personal Information
We reserve the right to cooperate with the law enforcement personnel of our choosing. This means you also agree that we may disclose your personal and private information and the information we have collected on you to any law enforcement entity. We may also utilize your personal information to comply with discovery requests, court orders, or to build our own case and to utilize as evidence if we are ever the parties in a court proceeding.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability